Monday, July 20, 2015

Hello Blog World!

Hey guys! I am, so excited to be making my very first blog post. I have been toying with the idea of making a blog for a while now, so today I decided to take the plunge.

I am currently a college student, I love to draw, and I love my family. Some of my favorite things are the color pink, macaroons, and flowers.


A Little Bit About Me:

~I adore my family. They are so supportive of everything that I do! I can literally talk to them about anything.


(my sister and I)

~I love animals and seem to have the goofiest ones on the planet. I have a yellow lab and three cats
(one of which, named Smokey, is specifically mine)


 (this is Smokey)

~ I take studying very seriously. (Enough said)
~My very favorite hobby is drawing/painting. I hope to be posting some of my work on here! And my other hobby is reading books. Nothing is more relaxing than sitting at the end of a long day with a good book.
~ I am in a sorority which I love! My sisters give me such a tight-knit group of friends during the semester and even help me study!
~I have a HUGE sweet tooth. I love finding local macaroon/chocolate stores. 


I am so excited to have entered the blog world and I hope you all enjoy your reading!

Love, Lauren


1 comment:

CopyRight © Pretty as a Peony