Monday, September 21, 2015

A Few of my Favorite Things (Pinterest Edition)

1) image via Pinterest
 
2) image via Pinterest
3) image via Pinterest
4) image via Pinterest

5) image via Pinterest

6) image via Pinterest

7) image via Pinterest

I don't know if anybody else gets the Monday blues, but here are some and cute things to hopefully brighten up your day! 

1) The first picture is literally the cutest craft ever! It is a DIY technicolor dog leash. How could you not have a happy Monday walking your dog with that?

2 & 3) I am in love with the dot-print trend! I am decorating my room right now and think I am going to get a couple dot-print pillow cases to accent my room.

4) How adorable is this??

5) This is the CUTEST thing I've ever seen. Growing up, I loved the live action 102 Dalmations movie and this reminds me of that.

6) I love this champagne colored dress.

7) Has anybody else seen the new Cinderella movie? This is a quote from it, and the movie is excellent. It is definitely in my top movie list for 2015. 

I hope this helped to cheer up your Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love these kinds of posts... and Pinterest in general ;) Love your blog!

    xoxo,
    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete