Recruitment & Bid Day 2015

Saturday, September 19, 2015

These are some of my photos from Recruitment Week! It is absolutely one of my favorite parts of the new semester. I was very proud to be in charge of our scrapbook (and if I do say so it was adorable!). My sorority did an amazing job and I couldn't be more proud.

The first photo is from one of our nights, it was beach themed. The girl next to me is my adorable little. I, along with a couple other sisters painted the backdrop and it was so much fun!

The rest of the photos are from Bid Day (our Bid Day chair did an AWESOME job). The first Bid Day photo is some of the girls from my Bid Day class, the second is a Big/Little selfie(can you see all the glitter on my shoulder?), and the third is me along with a couple new members.

I hope you all enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © Pretty as a Peony