2017

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Today I am sharing with you guys a look at 2017 so far (and a little bit from December)!

To start off, my boyfriend and I attended my sorority's formal. It was a gorgeous evening and we had a great night of friends and fun.

I spent the beginning of my Christmas break in Utah! It was so beautiful and I had never been before. We stayed in Moab and went to some of the national parks out there.

The first photo is of Delicate Arch. The photo does not do it justice. Through the arch, you could see snowy mountains. The second photo is of my boyfriend and I. Did I mention it was cold?? I don't particularly like the cold, so I was very bundled up the whole trip.

This is a photo of me and my sorority sister Kayla. We had a successful recruitment this spring and I couldn't be happier!

 I spent a long weekend in Tennessee and this is photo of me on one of the mountains. It was so gorgeous and a great way to spend the weekend.

I don't have photos of it yet, but for my boyfriend and I's one year anniversary we went to some of the springs in Florida. I couldn't believe how beautiful they were! I even got to see a manatee. We canoed down one of the streams with the springs and were able to get right next to it. A couple who were further down the river apparently got to see a school of otters, which I thought was so cool!

Until next time!
Save

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © Pretty as a Peony