School Clothes

Thursday, March 23, 2017

So, I'm not sure about you, but I LOVE dressing comfy for class. Don't get me wrong, I love dressing up! However, like most college students I am so busy during the week studying and such that I don't dress up. I am much more productive when I am comfy. My favorite things to wear are: leggings, running shorts, short shorts, sorority tees, and pullovers (I steal my poor boyfriend's pullover at least twice a week). I usually dress it up with my accessories and doing my hair and makeup. My favorite places to get leggings are: Old Navy, Lauren Conrad, Lululemon, and Amazon(for fleece lined leggings). I got one of the True Grit pullovers back in November and love it! I got a size small and it is oversized, so if you are looking for it to be fitted, I would recommend looking at the children's sizes. I also included some examples of sorority tees that I found on Pinterest. So here are some of the things I have and would like to get, as well as accessories!


Patagonia Pullover | Wooly Threads | Tank Top | True Grit Pullover | Sweatshirt | Charles River Pullover

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © Pretty as a Peony